Talk. Review. Calculate. Plot. Repeat.
Modeled after the child growth chart, this handy 8.5”x11” Heart Chart is
packed with information. Use with all adult patients age 18 and older.
How can we use the Heart Chart?
At your practice:
* Place Heart Charts in each exam room or give to patients at check-in.
* Do a “tour” of the Heart Chart to have a deeper conversation about CVD
health with patients during office visits.
* Discuss numbers and health behaviors to sustain/reduce and health goals.
* Give to patients to take home and keep over time.
* Store a copy in the patient chart.
In your community:
* Work with local clubs, groups, and public health organizations to spread Heart Charts around town.
* Think outside the box. Include Heart Charts in unexpected places – church service bulletins, sporting event programs, local newspaper inserts. Be creative!