ENSW supports small primary care practices in New Mexico and Colorado in improving cardiovascular disease care. Practices build QI capacity through coaching, electronic health record support, and other activities.
Participating practices will:
- Collect, review and report CVD clinical quality measures.
- Identify a practice team to work with the Practice Facilitator.
- Meet with the Practice Facilitator and Clinical Health Information Technology (HIT) Advisor and participate in a practice assessment.
- Participate in two all-day, face-to-face, collaborative learning sessions.
Participating practices will criteria:
- Ten or fewer providers at the clinic site.
- The ability to determine site-level clinical guidelines, protocols and processes of care.
Enrollment is now closed.
Colorado's State Innovation Model
SIM will engage 400 primary care practices in 3 cohorts. Eligible primary care practices can apply during annual application periods.
The application period for cohort 1 & 2 are now closed.
The application period for cohort 3 will be coming this winter.
You can also sign up for the SIM Office monthly newsletter to receive updates and notifications by email Here.
Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative
Advance your Practice! Prepare to be successful in new value based compensation (Quality Payment Program and commercial) through TCPi’s Federally Funded Program for Primary and Specialty Care practices.
Participating practices receive:
• Fully supportive network and mentoring to prepare for alternative payment models.
• Develop high functioning care teams within your practices using efficient workflows.
• Implemented efficient and effective referral processes.
• Assistance in reporting and using data to drive improvements and demonstrate the value of care.
• Improve the experience of care for patients, providers, and care teams.
Registration is now closed