Colorado Practice Transformation Network: Lead the Change
• Fully supportive network and mentoring to prepare for alternative payment models
• Develop high functioning care teams within your practice
using efficient workflows
• Implement efficient and effective referral processes
• Assistance in reporting and using data to drive improvements
and DEMONSTRATE the value of care
• Improve the experience of care for patients, providers and care teams
How can I apply?
For more information contact Allyson.Gottsman@ucdenver.edu or Matthew.Keelin@state.co.us
Who is the Colorado Practice Transformation Network?
A statewide public and private partnership for the benefit of Colorado Clinicians, patients, and the overall
health and well-being of our state. The Colorado PTN brings together communities of learning to share
and network in a supportive environment that takes into account the well-being of the health care team.